Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Favorite Newspaper

Being in the media business and all, most people will criticize me for what I am about to say. Regardless, I'm saying it anyway. The New York Post is my favorite newspaper. I just love it, all of it (not just Page Six).

Here are two examples to illustrate my love for this paper:
http://www.nypost.com/living/37747.htm

LOSING weight, lifting weights, kicking cigarettes - those resolutions are all very well, but just how far are they going to take you in this city?
Real New Yorkers aim much higher. We want to know how to become a boldface name, a film producer, a millionaire, a playboy - or, at the very least, someone with a 212 area code or a Fifth Avenue apartment.
Here at The Post, we knew just who to call for help. So for your own bigger, better deal in 2005, all you have to do is resolve to read the following two pages.


http://www.nypost.com/living/36711.htm I'll save my rant on the book, "He's Just Not That Into You" for another post. In the meantime, enjoy this very funny article on the affect this book is having on dating & romance.

MEN just aren't into this book. That's the verdict on the new romance bible that's changing the rules for New York women and the men who date them (or just string them along).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home