Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Mr. Big Syndrome

On my way home from work, I couldn't help but wonder, do I suffer from Mr. Big Syndrome?

The syndrome where everytime I'm walking home on a chilly night or trying to catch a cab in the rain, I think an 'abso-f%$#ing-lutely' gorgeous man in a thousand dollar suit is going to drive up beside me in his shiny, chauffeured black towncar and offer me a ride. Of course, we meet again a few more random times in the city until he asks me for my number and we begin a whirlwind relationship until we live happily ever after. (Notice that I leave out how he breaks my heart, marries a whoricious girl, gets divorced after cheating on his wife with me and then moves to Napa.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home