Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

MySpace

MySpace is like sweeping the nation! I read articles almost every day about the popularity, reach, etc., of MySpace. And i'll admit it, I was hesitant at first. Why do I need MySpace when I have Friendster? But slowly I got sucked in. And there's really no way out.

MySpace is like a better version of Friendster. More ways to interact, the whole MusicSpace area, and a whole lot more people you want to connect, or reconnect with.

Does it really answer any specific consumer need? Probably not. Is it a great way to "waste" time? Hells yeah. Changing up photos, looking up old friends, leaving people messages easier than writing them emails. It's really fun. (I know fun isn't a really compelling way to describe it, but you know what I mean.)

I have already reconnected with a bunch of people from highschool and even a friend from 4th grade who moved away. So in my book, myspace rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home