Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

"I'm Batting A Thousand"

Yes, really I am.

Today was the first Fordham Young Alumni Softball Game. Although we didn't come out on top in the end, we all had a fabulous time and, for our first game, really meshed well as a team. We have a good group of people playing- both skill and personality wise. It's so great to be back on a team. I work on teams at work, but it's not the same. They don't give me a uniform with a number on the back. It was fun to meet some new people and all travel back to the city together. Cheering was fun too. I think that's one of my favorite parts.

I was pretty happy with my performance. I had a strong three innings before we rotated players. I was pleased with my catching and even more pleased that I made it to first base. I only got up once....so that makes my batting average 1.000. Now I just have to keep it that high ;-)

Let's hear it for #22!

Another great recap can be read at http://thisisgoingtobebig.typepad.com/blog/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home