Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Samara's Birthday Wish List

Since no one reads this thing anyway, I might as well post my birthday wish list:

  • Ipod CHECK (I bought this for myself as an early bday gift)

  • Massage CHECK (The office is bringing in this fabulous woman to give massages and one of the days happens to be my bday ch-ching!)

  • Flowers sent to the office….yes I admit it, I just want to fit in. I absolutely love flowers and it seems like everyone in my office gets flower deliveries but me! Tulips please :-)

  • Vera Bradley Bag…the duffle bag and tote in “New Hope” or “Nantucket Navy” or “Nantucket Red” or “Katherine”

  • Everyone to have a fabulous time at my birthday celebration

  • This bullet represents a special birthday wish I can't reveal to anyone (cause then it might not come true!) :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home