Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Another few months have passed...

I guess I have been busy. Not as though that is a good excuse. But busy + life + nicer weather = no blogging. But I have some things I've been meaning to "share with the world." So keep an eye out for more frequent updates.

More specifically, as I continue to read countless blogs a day, I think about refocusing my blog. Do I change the topic of this blog? Do I start a new blog with another focus? Do I just mix everything together in one blog? That seems to be the easiest choice.

So in addition to posts about my life, expect to see more posts on companies and the things they do right or wrong. (In other words, I have had some customer service issues lately that I need to get off my chest.)

Hopefully you won't hold the lack of posts too much against me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home