Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Ticketmaster

I don't know how many of you use Ticketmaster, but I kind of think it sucks. This is my third experience in about 3 weeks where the second the tickets go on sale and you sign on to buy them, there aren't any available. Like what's the point anymore? Not only do I hate ticketmaster, but bad ticket purchasing experiences like this make me start to not like the bands behind the performances. Okay, okay, I guess that's taking it too far. But it's 12:10 and I just missed my second opportunity to buy Maroon 5 tickets for the week before my birthday (hint hint hint). And I gave up a power dance class at the gym to stay home and try and buy the tickets. This sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home