Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Little Black Book

I watched Little Black Book today. I must say, I was mildly disappointed. Not another great romantic comedy like I expected. However, there were some amazing quotes that I really enjoyed. I can't seem to find them on the Internet. But here is one of the main ones at the end...
_________________________________________________
John Lennon said, “Life happens when you’re busy making other plans.” You just gotta live. Stop planning your moves. Let them happen. I mean, you might be surprised.

I believe we write our own stories. And each time we think we know the end… we don’t. Perhaps luck exists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance and in the peace that comes from knowing that you just can’t know it all. You know, life’s funny that way. Once you let go of the wheel, you might end up right where you belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home