Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Monday, July 04, 2005

We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off

To Have A Good Time

This is actually a song I heard for the first time this weekend. It's a great little 80's dance tune that I wish I could blast from a portable CD player wherever I go. Maybe it's just my recent luck, but I feel like every guy I have gone out with or spent time with in the last year doesn't seem to understand this concept.

Don't get me wrong, taking off your clothes can equal a good time, even a very very very good time. But the problem is that many guys seem to think it's the only way to have fun. It's like they don't even know how to have a conversation or hang out with a member of the opposite sex without getting naked. It boggles my mind.

So if you haven't heard this Jermaine Stewart song, you should really use one of your free Slurpee iTunes downloads to pick it up :0)




Night is young, so are we.
Let's get to know each other better, slow & easily.
Take my hand, let's hit the floor.
Shake our bodies to the music.
Maybe then you'll score.

Chorus: So come on baby, won't you show some class
Why you want to move so fast.
We don't have to take our clothes off
To have a good time
Oh no
We could dance & party all night
And drink some cherry wine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home