Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Remember the Staples commercials they always air in August during Back to School time with the parents getting all excited about their children going back to school and buying school supplies. That nerdy guy dancing and jumping around the store to the Christmas favorite "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year."

Well, for single women the most wonderful time of the year is Victoria's Secret semi annual sale. It's the time of year you kick yourself for paying full price all year, yet can't help but buy an ample amount of things anyway. I don't know what it is with me and underwear....at last count I was at 50+. Which is great, except for the fact that I can go like 7 weeks without doing laundry.

You don't buy anything practical during these sales. You buy all the unpractical items that you "have to have" but would never pay full price for. Anything with sparkles, bows, lace, etc. Always a good time....75. later, I'm all ready if anyone asks me out. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home