Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Pedometer Update

Wearing a pedometer is great motivation for me to get more exercise. It pushes me to walk to and from work everyday and go to the gym more regularly. I've been doing very well and manage to register at least 10,000 steps a day. But now I have become a little obsessed. You have to wear it in the exact right spot on your hip, or it doesn't register your steps. Yesterday, I was very upset. I walked all the way to work and when I checked my steps, I only had 196! Clearly it didn't register my entire walk to work which is 3,000+. Luckily today I am back on track. It's 9:20 and I already have 3,500 steps.

(Woohoo, I'm going to the Yankees/Mets game tonight and I can not wait. I'll be sure to blog about it this weekend.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home