Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Nintendo Wii


This past weekend I had my first opportunity to try the Nintendo Wii that I have heard so much about (and seen people every morning lining up outside the Nintendo Store in Rockefeller Center to get their hands on)!

Bowling, Baseball, Tennis -- it was all so much fun! I especially enjoyed creating my Mii character (which a third grader I met at a party told me was the prettiest one!).

While I was catching up on my Wired Magazine reading, I noticed the cover story touting the How To issue...including How to bake a Wii cake.

I am going to have to try that out, even though during my initial read it says the cake isn't meant for you to eat. Seems like a lot of work for something that won't be eaten. But for the right person and right reaction, I think it's worth a try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home