Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blogs

I love blogs! I love reading them, talking about them, getting other people to read them, etc. Unfortunately, the love doesn't flow as fast when it comes to writing blogs. Today, in order to demonstrate how easy it is to blog, I figured I would try and remember the log in for this blog. I did and threw up a quick blog post to make sure I knew what I was doing.

However, in the process, my love for having my own blog actually came back. I decided to take a trip down memory lane and review some, or actually all, of the past posts. It's funny how as much as you grow and change, there are certain fundamental parts of your being that stay exactly the same. There were a handful of posts written back in 2005, that I easily could have written about how I was feeling the last few weeks. The humorous part is that you can't always come out and talk specifics, so ironically, while the posts will be forever stored online as part of this blog, I can't always remember the exact person or situation that ignited the flame for me to write about a specific topic or share how I was feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home