Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm A Bad Blogger

There I said it. Admitting the problem is the first step to recovery right?

Well it's been a month since I've written anything, so I guess I owe some sort of explanation. When I first stopped blogging it was because I had been hanging out with this new guy I was really interested in. And those of you who know me, know when I get very interested in a new guy I don't think about anything else but the potential for a new relationship. Therefore, since I don't and probably won't ever blog about that area of my personal life, I didn't really have anything to say because all of my free time was spent with HIM, or thinking about HIM.

Clearly, that didn't last very long. The last few weeks have been so busy with work that I just haven't had the time to put together any real thoughts and blog. But there are a few things that I do want to blog about and now that I am sick in bed, I'll try to play catch up.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home