Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Audience Participation

So, come tomorrow I am officially on vacation. I've never taken a full week off before. Normally I take a Thursday to a Wednesday or something like that. But this time, I am off from Monday through Friday. It's been rough preparing for a week out of the office. I probably worked an additional 20 hours last week to get ready.

I've made a promise to myself, that although we have internet at the house I am staying at, I will not check WORK email. So, that's where you get involved. Leave a comment with a guess of how many emails will be in my inbox when I return. I've been checking my email from home yesterday and today. I have one more project to complete and once I send that email this afternoon, I am officially signing off until Monday the 14th. Keep in mind that I will have google alerts, news letters, list serve emails, and the random "who stole my stapler" or "there's food in the kitchen" emails. I don't even think I could make a good guess of what the inbox will say, but I am curious to hear your estimates.

Happy Vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home