Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Christine

My newer car finally has a name. It's Christine.

Apparently there is some movie form the 80s about a possessed car, named Christine. I had some car trouble this weekend. The mechanic checked out my car and said everything was okay for the most part and nothing needed to be immediately fixed. He pulls the car around front shuts it off and tries to turn it back on...my battery is dead! So a few more bucks later, I get a new battery and the mechanic tells me 'Christine' is ready.

My old car had a name. It was Barbie, because it was plastic just like Barbie's cars. I had been struggling to name this car so am glad someone else did it for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home