Sam's Space

Random thoughts and experiences about navigating life in New York City.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

More Frosty Drinks

I love frosty drinks! Be it a 7 Eleven Slurpee, a movie theater Icee, a Dunkin’ Donuts Coolatta, the new Dippin’ Dots Slushee/Ice Cream concoction, a strawberry daiquiri at my favorite bar or an Italian ice from the vendor on the corner—they are my absolute favorite way to cool down all through the year.

My top recos right now are as follow:

· I’ve always loved Dunkin’ Donuts Coolattas. Ever since I had one with Oona when we went to visit her parents in Vermont together. Well now certain DnD’s have Tropicana Coolattas. The great Orange flavor is super refreshing in the morning or anytime throughout the day.

· I had tried Dippin Dots a few times and could never really get into them. They are a weird consistency and I decided I liked regular ice cream better. However, now they have slushee machines in their stores and can mix slushee with Dippin Dots. For instance, my current obsession is the orange slushee with vanilla Dippin’ Dots. Tastes like a creamsicle. It’s awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home